[vorbis] WinVC - Multiple file tag editor!

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Mon Feb 4 00:32:01 PST 2002

Peter G. wrote:

> Wonderful. 8 extra tags pr. session should be enough for everyone :-)

What I have in mind is to define the (up to 8) user defined tags in an
options area.  Generally a user will use a finite set of tags all the
time.  These will appear as prompts just like the standard tags.  As I
mentioned, this is designed more for a general user rather than a power
user.

> Will people be able to see all the existing tags a file already may
> have? Ie. if I have a file with around 30 misc tags, will the program
> be able to display these?

Later on I will add an advanced tab for viewing/adding/removing all the
tags, similar to your Winamp plug-in.

> Maybe later on "drag-n-drop" in conjunction with a "stay-on-top" could
> be added? Just another suggestion. But functionality before
> gimmickness IMO

I'll look at these for the "later on" release.

Cheers,
Ross.