Tag Standard Updated (Re: [vorbis] Quality & Tags)

Glenn Maynard g_ogg at zewt.org
Sun Feb 3 17:40:48 PST 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 09:25:54AM -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:
> I think I actually agree with Jonathan on this one. If the vorbis file
> sounds poor, I would like to know if that's an inherent property of the

I'm not at all arguing that it's not useful information.  I'm just going
along with the general concept that's been thrown in my own face :)
multiple times: keep the tags as minimal and to the guidelines as possible.
If there are exceptions being made to the design guidelines (as this tag
would be), at least acknowledge (and justify) it in the proposal so people
don't come along later complaining "you don't follow your own guidelines
in a document this small?" and so on.

--
Glenn Maynard