[vorbis] Re: Re: KISS DVD player with Vorbis Support

Ti Kan ti at amb.org
Mon Dec 30 17:26:05 PST 2002

Pixador writes:
> > I wanted to buy it for Christmas, but the price of
> > 499,- ? was too much for me, so i got 2 wireless
>
> It's a bit less than 390 Euro in Spain (VAT included).
> Hmm... I think I'll give myself a treat :)

Does anyone know whether this player is available in the US?
I tried doing a Google search and it seems to be only available
in Europe and the UK.  I tried the "Contact Us" link on the
kiss-technology.com site and it crashes my browser.

-Ti

   ///   AMB Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti at amb.org
 //////  http://www.amb.org/ti/
///