[vorbis] An intresting article

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Tue Dec 24 17:40:51 PST 2002

Martin Blackwell wrote:

> simply put: real music is for people who want "culture". recorded music is
> for people who want "music".

I don't know what style you listen to. But compared to a good concert every
record looks bad. Sure the records are quality, every song has been played
until it was flawlessly recorded, but: do we want that? I say music (the music
I listen to) needs to be raw so you can feel it's power! Let's Rock'n'Roll!

-- Daniel

miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and
still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no
such thing as progress.
                -- Ransom K. Ferm