[vorbis] QCast Tuner for PS2 has ogg support

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 09:35:18 PST 2002

I read about this on the Afterdawn.com website (back then they were only on
about the Div-X playback, and says on the website, you still need to have a
PC to make it work, so if you allready have a PS2 & PC it'd be a nice thing,
but for those of us who don't, or who have their PC allready connected to
their TV, there is no point (unless your PC isn't up to doing the decoding).
One big plus is it supports 802.11b, which means if you are connected to one
of those wireless ethernets, just think of the fun you'd have.