[vorbis] errata on pan.zipcon.net

Moz lists at moz.co.nz
Mon Dec 16 01:54:56 PST 2002

fungus wrote:

> How about giving the files meaningful names?

I used tOGGer (a windows program) to rename them all, more or less
automatically. I use long names on the hard disk, and shorter names
for CD archives, so tOGGer is great.

number>-<title>" and hit "rename all"...

http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/tOGGer/download.php

Moz
(yeah, I did a little tidying up on it, so I'm probably biased)