[vorbis] Re: KISS DVD player with Vorbis Support (from: jsab@member.fsf.org)]

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Sun Dec 29 22:43:48 PST 2002

http://www.kiss-technology.com/support/dp-450_FAQ.asp

Scroll all the way down. There is a changelog for the Firmwareupdate and a link
to a zip file containing the update.

-- Daniel

Interesting bit of news this. Anyone able to independently confirm it?

Monty

----- Forwarded message from "Jesse S. A. Bridgewater" <jsab at member.fsf.org>
-----

Delivery-Date: Sun Dec 29 02:11:47 2002
From: "Jesse S. A. Bridgewater" <jsab at member.fsf.org>
To: webmaster at xiph.org
Subject: KISS DVD player with Vorbis Support

Hi There,

You probably know already, but I did not see it as news on your website

firmware update for their DP-450 DVD player that allows it to play
Vorbis files.

Here is a link.

http://www.kiss-technology.com/

They have a flash page so you have to navigate around, but there

Thanks for bringing us Vorbis.

Jesse S.A. Bridgewater