[vorbis] Is this just anti-Ogg FUD?

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Fri Dec 27 09:21:49 PST 2002

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 12:25:31AM -0500, Monty wrote:
> It was Henri Linde, and he was mouthing off without knowing.  He
> admitted as such in a later interview.  Thomson backed way off that
> comment, but as we see above, only the original remark made any
> impression.  No one read the retraction.

Oh wow.  You're right - I never heard about that retraction.  I'm
obviously pretty glad to hear that; very cool.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.