[vorbis] oggdropXPd.exe crashes when resampling is activated

Martin Keienburg mkeienburg at t-online.de
Mon Dec 23 16:51:07 PST 2002

>download the latest version of oggdropXPd.

John,

Thanks for your hint. V1.5 worked great. However I'm wondering, why on
www.vorbis.com they still offer only  the older V1.1? (From the main
vorbis.com page click 'get vorbis' banner, choose windows, 2nd software
section) Is V1.5 kind of non-official?
People who are not so deeply involved with the Ogg/Vorbis project might
be disappointed and discouraged from using Ogg when they see software
from vorbis.com crashing. (At least for me it was a bit disappointing.)

Something I didn't get right on the first try were the options where you
control whether your changes are applied only to the current session or
are persistent.  But I will check out the 1.6beta before thinking about
possible improvements.  Anyway, are you interested in suggestions about
how the user interfaced could be improved? Is this list the right place
to discuss things like that?

Thanks for putting such effort in OggdropXpd.  It's a great piece of
software and I really like it.  (The fish is fun :-)

Martin