[vorbis] An intresting article

Andy D. Smith AndyCool22 at peoplepc.com
Sun Dec 22 12:22:46 PST 2002

as long as you get out every once and a while and hear real live music i
think you'll be fine.  because i went last christmas and saw my friend's
high school orchestra and band, but he goes to a music school so they were
reallly good, the sound was so incredible because it was in a concert hall,
no mikes, no speakers, just real music, nothing recorded and it was amazing
how much better it sounded compared to mp3s, vorbis, and even cds, played
out of speakers or headphones =)
*·.    .·*  *~*Andy Dale*~*
ICQ # 76178574
AndyCool22 on AIM