[vorbis] An intresting article

Olaf Marzocchi olaf_lists at virgilio.it
Sun Dec 22 11:34:16 PST 2002

Did you read the signature of that web page?

 > (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)

Radiations from cellphones are more dangerous. And I think they are
completely harmless.
Even if something could happen to our ears and brains due to mp3s, a walk
in the park would solve everything.

Olaf

<olaf@ kjws.com> for every kind of mail, except spam! :-)