[vorbis] stupid cd player mod question

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 15:36:37 PST 2002

David Demers:
Home Stereo

John Morton:
When i have the time to do it, it will get done. I see it as something
exclusively available to buy from vorbis.com, not from stores, so xiph.org
could have their own hardware player, instead of having to rely on other
companies to pick up the format.
As many people know, i practice the art of lazy efficiency often.

To everyone else- thanks for the help ppl, i got all i need to know from
here. Maybe in a year or so, i'll be asking for better hardware suggestions
as opposed to software, seeing as how i have enough junk parts lying around
to make the hardware right now (minus the LCD screen), just dont have the
software know-how to make it a completely stand along unit.

Me not making anymore posts on here on this topic, since as John Morton
says, its gone too far off topic to go on. I'll continue my rambling
elsewhere. BTW- I'll be going to this Audio Expo in london early next year,
so two things before i go:

I'll be wearing a xiph t-shirt so ppl can recognise me so ppl can hit me for
making off topic posts
I'll make sure to ask every relevant manufacturer there about ogg vorbis
support