[vorbis] decoder_example

Paul Newton Paul.Newton at sli-institute.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 05:59:01 PDT 2002

Could somebody tell me if the decoder_example decodes so that a file would
be played in real time.  I have ammended it to read from a file and to
output to the soundcard using the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) library.
When I run it all I get is a lot of high frequency output.  Also this
process completes in a much quicker time than the length of the ogg file
that I am using.

My code could be, and probably is incorrect, but I just thought that I would
check.  If this is the case is their code available which I can use to
decode a file in real time.

Thanks,
Paul