[vorbis] vorbis.dll 1.0 size

Baktery baktery at pyrostudios.com
Mon Aug 19 08:49:58 PDT 2002

Hi there!!

I downloaded the last week the oggvorbis1.0 win32 SDK (I was using oggvorbisRC3). Now, I recompiled with the new oggvorbis SDK and I see that the vorbis.dll (an other ones) size is extremely bigger than the last version.

What's the reason??. I don't understand how from the last Release Candidate to the next version 1.0 the size has been multiplied by 8 ??!!??! (vorbis.dll RC3 was 100k,now its 800k!!). Something doesn't tally.

Baktery