[vorbis] WSF Migration [T20020820004D]

WSFSupport1 at BizLand-Inc.com WSFSupport1 at BizLand-Inc.com
Mon Aug 19 21:54:32 PDT 2002

Thank you for contacting BizLand. We are working hard to ensure a smooth migration of shared-hosting customers from Website Factory to BizLand.

We received your message on 8/20/02 at 12:54:32 AM regarding your e-mail titled: Re: [vorbis] Partial Format converters?. Your message has been assigned a tracking number of  T20020820004D. Should you need to contact us regarding your original message, please refer to this tracking number.

We will respond to your message as soon as possible.

We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

The BizLand Member Support Team

P.S. If you have not done so already, please visit http://www.bizland.com/wsfactory, for important information regarding the migration.