[vorbis] OggShell v1.0 released

Cherniavsky Beni scben at techst02.technion.ac.il
Fri Aug 16 02:38:48 PDT 2002

Quoting Stefan Tobiasson <stefant at gbg.bonet.se>:

> OggShell is a freeware Windows front-end for OggEnc.
>
> Suggestions and bug reports are welcome...

Here is one: on win2000, it doesn't seem to support unicode.  When I type
in any non-english language into the tagging dialog, it inserts characters in
the deafult codepage.  You should change the gui controls to accept unicode
text and send utf-8 encoded strings to oggenc.  Only problem is that I'm not
sure that windows oggenc can receive utf-8 strings on command line (I'm
afraid it expects current codepage)...

--
Beniamin Cherniavsky <cben at tx.technion.ac.il>

When will SciFi writers (esp. movie script authors) understand
that all dimentions are _perpendicular! but never /parallel/ ?