[vorbis] Tag Recommendations: Addressed Concerns That Were Raised

Ben Pearre bwpearre at mit.edu
Mon Apr 29 07:42:46 PDT 2002

> *I* am not going to rehash it.  You're welcome to discuss it with me
> in private (on irc).  *In private*.  People are getting annoyed by the
> amount of traffic.

They could add this thread to their kill file and forget that it ever
existed.  Almost everyone posting on this thread is keeping the
"References:" email header intact.  See, standards are useful!  :)

> That's for Xiph to decide, not for you, or me.

Is Xiph a person?  If not, then aren't we part of it?  Organisations
don't decide things, people do.

--
bwpearre at alumni.princeton.edu                http://hebb.mit.edu/~ben