[vorbis] Fwd:

margret_gurnick at systems-mail.org margret_gurnick at systems-mail.org
Tue Apr 9 00:21:47 PDT 2002

If you need a fantastic source for mortgage loans you've got to check this out!  We represent over 80 of the nation's top lenders.  For any type of
purchase, refinance, second mortgage, home improvement, cash out and even 125%LTV second mortgages.  We don't just pre-qualify you, we offer
Conditional Approvals!  We do it quickly, confidentially and we give you these terms from at least 3 lenders.  We can work with any type of credit
rating.  If your credit history is blemished, we have programs for you.  You pick the mortgage that is right for you!  We have lenders that want your
business today! Click on this link http://www.us-funding.com ,You'll get answers not promises.

Or you can opt out by mail . Please send your request to:
11314 Ventura Blvd Suite #141
Studio City, CA 91604