[vorbis] What to do with unicode?

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 22:29:47 PST 2002

--- "David K. Gasaway" <dave at gasaway.org> wrote:
> Eh?  Not suggesting Ogg MP3 are you?  ;)

Naw, it was just a really rude off-the-wall thought. I dream up all
sorts of crazy, useless, hard-to-code, and utterly needless things
all the time. Cursed to the life of a curious tweaker I guess, and
one that believes in (sic)antistupidficationing everything such that
the most complete moron in the universe doesn't have an excuse. [Why
bother?]

> At 20:01 2002-04-06 -0800, you wrote:
> The only thing to do is to fight with the REAL issues of truth;
> soundquality.
> Ogg sounds better that any lossy format I´ve ever heard. I know
> it, you know
> it. Therefor it´s better to compress <your-favourite-cd> to Ogg
> and let your
> frends decide.

pointed to the faqs and a whole bunch of people who insist on my
personal testimony (in my own circle of contacts) before trying. I'm
happy to report that a good number are full-converts and got 'em
droolin' for more. ;)

Please don't kill me!
I 'cvs update' 2-3 times daily! (coughbandwidthhogcough)
~HJ