[vorbis] Unreal Tournament 2003

Andreas Karlsson hermes at home.se
Sat Apr 6 01:28:12 PST 2002

At 23:11 2002-04-05 -0800, you wrote:

>With an in-game player, dont forget that it will also encourage the _Users_
>to use their own oggs<vorbis> as well. This is 'one more person' using oggs
>for a reason other than just "Because they should." (: All these users will
>likely care about is "how to make and use oggs for use with UT 2003."

Ofcurse, like rings on the water :) It´s important to find a real need for
using Ogg other
than, as you mentioned, "they should". This is a big step in the right
direction.
I´m not sure how many other game-houses is currently using/planning to use
Ogg, but
as Epic/Digital Extremes said, there is realy no point in useing a
licensebased system
when you can have Ogg for free.

<madness=on>
And when a handfull have shown the way there is nothing that can stand in
the way for
global domination! *mouahahahah*
<madness=off>
Sorry about that. :)