[vorbis] Winamp support at last!

Patrick Masters pmasters at fuse.net
Fri Apr 26 13:48:36 PDT 2002

Vorbis will have a hard time gainign mainstream support until there is a
simple one click way to burn audio cds from it. That is what helped mp3 boom
the way it did. Many would download from napster and make their own cds.
With Vorbis, you have to decode to wav and then burn and most dont care
enough to take the extra step.