[vorbis] what quality ?

Patrick Masters pmasters at fuse.net
Wed Apr 17 07:16:34 PDT 2002

I actually find -q3 fine. It sounds 10 times as good as mp3 at 128. Smaller
file size, great sound.

Some people such as myself like -q3, and soem audiophiles like the -q4.99.
Its really up to you. Some people have better hearing and some dont. I have
decent hearing and just fine with the sound quality and file size of -q3.