Browser support for Ogg Tag Standard webpage (Re: [vorbis] Tag changes)

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Tue Apr 9 17:05:40 PDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 08:01:03PM -0400, Ben Pearre wrote:
>ps. my browser (Galeon 1.0.3, Gecko 0.9.8, Linux 2.4) still isn't
>handling the layers properly, meaning I can't click on the links or
>even highlight the increasingly ironic Latin.  :)

Any CSS2 compliant browser should render the page correctly.  It works
with IE (although the background text doesn't show up because it gets
shifted to the bottom) and all version of Mozilla from 0.9.9 on.
Possibly 0.9.8 as well.

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2