[vorbis] Trying to figure out the library...

Shon Ferguson shonferg at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 7 18:58:48 PDT 2002

Tried the "rb" thing, no change.  What do you suspect could be wrong with
the linker settings?  I included all of the lib files that came with the SDK
directly into the project, is there some other setting that needs to be
changed?  Link incrementally doesn't make any difference either... Maybe
tomorrow I'll try to download the source and compile it with MSVC++ :/

Thanks for all your help everyone.

--Shon