[vorbis] What to do with unicode?

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 03:10:37 PDT 2002

My point wasn't that I wanted one or was naive or silly enough to
believe that I needed/wanted this; only that it was a silly idea to
think on a utility to do frame-conversions to appease those people
that just won't get it through their skull that reencoding
double-loss isn't very smart or the blessed few which may have a
very odd reason to want to do this... to convert each frame-contents
into a comperable Vorbis data-bit. As you stated it can't be done
(very well at all/impossible/etc) so that basically finalizes my
"proposal" and all is well.  :)

--- Moritz Grimm <gtgbr at gmx.net> wrote:
> Just leave your MP3s alone and encode your new stuff to Ogg from
> the
> source, e.g. CDs.

Do You Yahoo!?
http://taxes.yahoo.com/