[vorbis] Vorbis in Sonique?

Andy Dale andycool22 at peoplepc.com
Sat Apr 6 18:43:40 PST 2002

iirc, it was supposed to come with ogg vorbis, and when you looked at the
plugins section of it it said ogg vorbis plug in but no config options, but
i could never get any ogg vorbis files to play with it.  it just slowed my
computer down tho so i use winamp.  i did like itz vis's and skinz tho...
=-(

Andee