[vorbis] SSSCA I know my posts aren't very popular

Randolph Carter mythos at zxmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:17:50 PDT 2001

Protest people, It might fail like the petitions but its the only way to
show others that you oppose crooked legistlation like this and to show
those in power that there still are some people who will fight them when
they get out of line, my bets whishes to all your efforts in the name of
the rest of the world I hope you succeed In preserving some of your
freedom and beating this one back :) .

no pax emperia or americana, but peace for all

good luck

" Every man of humane convictions must decide on the protest that best
suits his convictions, but we must all protest. "

                                                    Martin Luther King,
Jr.

"our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear-kept us in a
continuous stampede of patriotic fervor-with the cry of grave national
emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some
monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not
blindly rally behind it ..."

                                                General Douglas
MacArthur, 1957

http://www.hermes-press.com/blowback.htm