[vorbis] new ogg stream

Peter Pawlowski peterpw666 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 04:38:57 PDT 2001

There are tons of troublemaking third-party plugins (creative's
gen_nomad.dll is the best example). List of most common plugins causing
problems can be found here:
http://64.12.38.241/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58884 . If you are having
problems with the Vorbis plugin, drop a post on Winamp Forums and our tech
support guys will help you.
In this case, problems are being caused by (lame) programmers who assume
that all URLs beginning with "http://" are mpeg streams. Oh well.
Also, if you are getting errors complaining about mpeg headers on Vorbis
streams, this means that my plugin didn't even have an oportunity to run its
streaming code...
-Peter