[vorbis] [Completely OT] David's sig (was: Re: uploading listening samples?)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Thu Sep 6 06:25:19 PDT 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, David Balazic wrote:

> --
> David Balazic
> "Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted

Ya know, I keep being amused by your sig (yes, I'm one of THOSE...), but I
can't help but feel that it would be so much better if you had their full
names in there:

'"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq., & "Ted" Theodore Logan'

Just a thought ;)

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>