[vorbis] OggEnc help file

Gian-Carlo Pascutto gcp at sjeng.org
Wed Sep 5 02:11:37 PDT 2001

At 22:30 4/09/2001 +0200, you wrote:

>I can't imagine that users are too dumb to type 'oggenc music.wav'
>or 'oggenc -h'.

While the first isn't a problem, the problem of the latter is that
it dumps several screenfulls of information. So you need to pipe
it through more to be able to read it.

According to the frequency with which it gets asked here, I'd say
many people don't know about that. Also, I remember it not working,
but that appears to be caused by faulty RAM chips :)

--
GCP