[vorbis] Encoding in vorbismodule

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Sun Sep 2 06:54:06 PDT 2001

I've almost completed the encoding part of vorbismodule; there are just two
little problems:

1) The output is much larger (10-15%) than what oggenc produces, and
2) The output is nothing but static.

I've looked through oggenc's source as well as examples/encoder_example.c and
I'm having no luck in figuring it out. Would anybody be interested in looking
at the code for me? I think I'm doing something silly and I have no idea what
it is. I think it might be with the statefulness of the encoding but I'm not
certain.

TIA

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>