[vorbis] Tagging Ogg files

ORK korsmo at solungen.hm.no
Mon Sep 24 10:59:29 PDT 2001

After 4 hours of testing and failing to tag ogg files "on the fly" while
encoding with OggEnc, I wonder if there is any programs that allows to
mass-tag Ogg files. Or is there any in the making??

If not...can anybody post a example how the command line in OggEnc should
look like if you want to implement Artist, Title, Album Date and so on...??

I got 10GB with untagged Ogg files...and it would take a lifetime to tag
them all one by one...

ORK