[vorbis] portable player

Kerry Milestone kerry.milestone at natlib.govt.nz
Sun Sep 23 15:31:15 PDT 2001

I was having a wee peruse on the net last night and found this one which menitions firmware upgradable.

http://www.soul.com.hk/

Other than that, i couldn't find any mention about how 2 program it.

laters.

1,0... my two bits.

>>> bobbitti at bloomington.in.us 09/24/01 05:53 >>>
I am looking into purchacing a portable player.  I know there is alpha/beta
firmware for the HipZip (But I haven't been able to find link to download
it).  Is there any other player that supports Vorbis (even as alpha/beta
firmware)?

Thanks
Ian