[vorbis] MP3Pro

Cesar Gomes cesar.audio at terra.com.br
Tue Sep 18 09:22:54 PDT 2001

Have you guys tested the new MP3Pro encoder?

It has a great sound quality at 64 Kbps. Of course, it´s not as perfect as 128 Kbps
but it sounds even better than OggVorbis at 64 Kbps.

I´m afraid of that ´cause people may prefer to use MP3Pro from this moment on.

I´ve been using MP3 since 1997, but when I found out OggVorbis, I quit MP3.

And I think there should be more Vorbis sound files available around the Internet.