[vorbis] extremly off topic I know but since it leaked into the list anyway....

k_myers at irito.com k_myers at irito.com
Sun Sep 16 13:21:54 PDT 2001

I third the motion to nuke this guy.
I am the moderator (one of them at least) of the shoutcast discussion
list... perhaps that is something I could take on here as a task? Jack??

As for this post, does this guy get at all anything that has been happening
for the past 20 years??
Anti-American Propaganda will get you no where. Take your conspiracy
theories and choke on them.

Lithium