[vorbis] a few questions

Andrew Voznytsa avoznytsa at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 04:16:38 PDT 2001

i've implemented some directshow-based mp4 mux/demux, etc and i want add
support for multiplexing/demultiplexing vorbis audio streams into/from mp4
file. so, my questions is: does anyone working on something like this ? if
yes, i'd like to know some specific things to be compatible with existing
implementation.

the same things with directshow, i can write directshow based vorbis decoder
in some short time, but i'd like be compatible with current implementations
if any.
and i'm interesting: is somewhere defined "standard" format types for
directshow-based vorbis decoder ?

AV