[vorbis] a few questions

Erato erato at musemagic.com
Fri Sep 14 03:50:04 PDT 2001

http://www.m4if.org/resources.html

appears it's not "legal" to just hand out the standard, you can order it via
the above link...but reference
software is available on the web...as far as I know though...it is in
parts...
Video at Microsoft, Audio at University of Hannover and Systems...I don't
know.
I know of nowhere where an integrated VM (verification model) of MPEG-4
has ever existed.

Directshow SDK I believe has tutorials on how to create plugins...last I
heard,
called filtergraphs, to add an algorithm.

 MuseMagic
 1.240.209.7765 voicemail/fax
  thalia at musemagic.com
  www.musemagic.com