[vorbis] vorbis.arkena.com Ogg stream testing

k_myers at irito.com k_myers at irito.com
Sun Sep 9 15:35:57 PDT 2001

Yeah, my stations have always been a bit unique in that regard. Since I only
play mixes (of my own stuff) song changes are few and spread apart; some as
long as 79 minutes...

What exactly happened when you dumped? Cause I checked the logs, and the
server died immediately after a client had a series of unrecoverable errors
(which is a bit bizarre... howmany of them can you have in row? (I am
assuming it was you), and the gap in time matches when I restarted the
server when I got up this morning.  Did you experience any type of "cascade
rebuffering" (where each drop out seems to trigger another rebuffer until it
finally chokes altogether and crashes the client)?

Please let me know. I have forwarded your info to Oddsock, as I am running
Icecast2 Win32 from him, and this may be related to another problem I am
having with it.

Cheers, and thanks again!

Lithium