[vorbis] uploading listening samples?

Michael L. Flegel mlflegel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 15:55:00 PDT 2001

I've been encoding my CD collection with mostely great results. However,
there is the oddball that doesn't sound as it should (mostely I get flanging
effects on high-frequency sounds like cymbals). I've seen people upload
samples and post it here so that the developers might have a look at them.

Now I don't have any online space. Is there an ftp site or something I can
upload samples to? Or is this even wanted?

Also, what about copyright issues? Anything I have to watch out for there?

  mlf

--
Michael Flegel, Am Ehrenmal 2, 21516 Schulendorf, Germany
| +49 4155 82200  -or-  +49 178 4583656 (mobile)
| cand.math & cand.phys @ University of Hamburg
|_.m.182cm.drkblnd.grneyes.1975/12/19.nl0ve%Romeo._<EOS>