[vorbis] channel coupling in rc2

Michael L. Flegel mlflegel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 01:48:08 PDT 2001

This question has probably been asked a zillion times, but I'm either too
dumb or too lazy to sift through the archives, so I'll ask it here again:

Which of the bitrates in RC2 utilize channel coupling and which don't? And
when can we expect to choose for ourselves whether we want to use channel
coupling at any particular bitrate?

Thanks for your patience,

  mlf

--
Michael Flegel, Am Ehrenmal 2, 21516 Schulendorf, Germany
| +49 4155 82200  -or-  +49 178 4583656 (mobile)
| cand.math & cand.phys @ University of Hamburg
|_.m.182cm.drkblnd.grneyes.1975/12/19.nl0ve%Romeo._<EOS>