[vorbis] libvorbis won't compile on LFS.

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Oct 27 17:23:23 PDT 2001

>Help with this would be very much appreciated.  As you can see below, I'm
>trying libvorbis 1.0rc2.  I've also tried the previous 2 versions and CVS a
>couple weeks ago.

As you'd know if you had done a cursory search through the mailing list
archives, this is a known problem with gcc 2.95.x. It'll crash and burn
on that file if you specify -march=i686 -mcpu=i686 (I think one of them
is safe, but I forget which one). Alternatively, upgrade gcc to a newer
version.

Michael