[vorbis] Scheduled Ogg streams for testing

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Sun Oct 21 14:20:27 PDT 2001

Hello ORK,

21. oktober 2001, 23:12:15, you wrote:

O> I downloaded it an re-installed it just in case, but still no luck with the
O> streaming. It stays on connecting....and nothing else is happening. I tried
O> the stream in Win amp3 too, and I get connected to the stream there, but
O> there is no sound.

In WinAmp2, do you get a little dialog saying Connecting, or
"Connecting" appear in the title field? If the dialog appears, then
MP3 plugin is trying to play vorbis stream. Check, that you don't have
any of the "bad" plugins installed (Innover's RealAudio comes to
mind).

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467

Any stone in your boot always migrates against the pressure gradient
to exactly the point of most pressure.
       -- Barber's Second Law of Backpacking