[vorbis] Scheduled Ogg streams for testing

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Oct 21 06:06:16 PDT 2001

Hi:

got BBC radio 1 coming in solid over here in Brisbane Australia.  I'm
guessing this is 32khz at the lowest possible bitrate, yeah?  It's a shame
that it's coming from an FM receiver rather than a direct studio feed.  The
dynamic compressor is hitting the announcer's voice pretty hard.  Otherwise
it's sounding good.  I'll certainly be checking that page regularly.

Geoff.