[vorbis] [idcmp@linuxstuff.org: Hey]

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Mon Oct 15 09:11:36 PDT 2001

It's good to see people pushing for Vorbis all over the place.  If
you're interested in Ogg and Java, please do go vote for this RFE.  JDC
requires a login, but if you ever did java programming, you probably
already have one.  If not, it's probably pretty easy to sign up.

jack.

----- Forwarded message from Idcmp <idcmp at linuxstuff.org> -----