[vorbis] Quicktime component status

mike wakerly mike-list at wakerly.com
Thu Oct 4 12:07:22 PDT 2001

Hello all,

This is probably a question for Nick D'Amato, but I have noticed another
group that is attempting to do the same thing... namely, is there a new
Quicktime plugin for /decoding/ ogg files? And for OS X? I just tried
playing an RC2 file with Audion and noticed that it doesn't work
(waiting to hear from Panic), so I'm looking for another way to play
oggs on the Mac.

Just curious what is out there right now.... Cheers,
Mike