[vorbis] Participate in listening tests

Mark de Bokx m.debokx at planetmediagroup.nl
Wed Oct 31 07:20:13 PST 2001

Do you guys take the comments of Microsoft in consideration (eg that the
comparison is apples and peares instead of apples and apples?. I got flamed
severly for stating my interest in Open Source (OGG) and my anti-DMCA
stance...so you're warned :) Keep up the good work by the way :)

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark de Bokx
Internet Service Engineer

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."
        -- Derek Bok, president of Harvard