[vorbis] Participate in listening tests

Moritz Grimm gtgbr at gmx.net
Wed Oct 31 02:08:20 PST 2001

Hi,

I already downloaded all the necessary stuff and now I'm shocked how bad
my ears actually are. It seems that I am only trained enough to hear
certain bug artifacts.

In order to do it right, I will need quite some time. When is the
deadline? I think I missed that one on your website, or overread it.

Moritz