[vorbis] Participate in listening tests

ff123 miyaguch at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 29 23:27:52 PST 2001

You know it's good; I know it's good.  I'm talking about Vorbis at 128 as
it currently is in CVS.  Please participate in a group listening test of
various formats to show how Vorbis 128 has improved since RC2.  I have
prepared three sample music clips comparing Liquid AAC, MPC, pre-RC3
Vorbis, Lame, Xing, and WMA8, similar to the first test.  Except I believe
that this time Vorbis will rank up near the top.

http://ff123.net/128test/instruct.html

ff123