[vorbis] OT: WinNT(2000) player to open files with unicode names?

Beni Cherniavksy cben at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sun Oct 21 05:54:00 PDT 2001

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Peter Pawlowski wrote:

> This is a well-known limitation of Winamp and will be hopefully fixed in
> final Winamp3. It might help to change some Win2k international settings
> (but I've never tried that). See Winamp bug reports forum for more info -
> http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60931
> -Peter

Thanks, that helped!  (For the tired to read ones: Control Panel ->
Regional Settings -> Change Default button in the first tab sets the
locale used in non-unicode system calls).  Now I just need to find a WA3
skin that doesn't use `bitmapfont's...  Oh, and I will need a WA3 vorbis
plugin, so it's not urgent ;)

                 (also scben at t2 in Technion)