[vorbis] Re: Ogg Vorbis Article in Telepolis.de

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Nov 15 12:58:54 PST 2001

> > Can some one please translate this article to English? I´m not so good
> > at German.
>

> I'll give it a try.

Ooo, nice article.  A bit overly terse on the quotes, but they're
careful about terminology!

> have shown, Ogg Vorbis data heaplets ([small heap, is there a better
> word?])

This made me laugh out loud in the middle of a crowded cafe, drawing
strange looks.  Heaplets!  I have a new word and shall promise to use
it!

Thanks for the translation.

> Please forgive my creative english.

Not at all, creative English is a gift!